Middle School Blender Bike Event
Using nothing by healthy pedal-power to create tasty lemonade slushies demonstrates how green energy can be used for transportation – and the fight against climate change.
One-Hour Welcome Station Ends at First-Period Bell
- Free bike helmets
- Online safety quiz with gift card prizes
- Blender bikes and free lemonade slushies
- Participation rewards such as pencils and wrist bands
- Promotional graphics to advertise biking and walking to school on event day
- Leadership Class involvement is welcome
Bike Safety Checklist
Make sure you’re ready to roll safely on Bike to School Day.
- It’s fun.
- It’s healthy.
- It reduces traffic.
- It’s pollution-free.
- It builds character, confidence, self-reliance and resourcefulness!